I have been painting since 2019, although it has been my passion since childhood (forgotten for a long time and rediscovered with greater intensity) ...
I prefer to work with oil paints on canvas.
Rather than painting realistic objects (although I also paint them from time to time), I prefer to focus on what is outside our "real" visible world, what is not obvious at first glance.
I perceive the frame of the painting as a "door" into a parallel world - another dimension - and it fascinates me to gradually uncover this new space by applying colors. Color as a property of light and light as vibration-energy fascinates me.
It all comes from my "inner necessity" (note: named by Vasily Kandinsky) that I follow, and either I have a certain idea that I feel I want to portray from the beginning, or I start applying colors based on my feelings, emotions and the meaning of the image is revealing to me in the creative process.
Sometimes my paintings only reflect my inner movement, feelings, mood without a clear interpretation.
If they evoke emotions within you and force you to "look with your heart", then they have fulfilled their purpose.
I wish you a pleasant journey through my gallery ...
- 2023 – « Summer Painting Academy » at The Academy of Fine Arts in Prague (AVU), led by academic painter Miroslav Pesch and MgA. Beata Kurucz
- 2022 / 2023 - Drawing course in Louvre Museum, Paris organized by D'un atelier à l'autre (led by Pierre-Louis Baron)
- 2020 – « Summer Painting Academy » at The Academy of Fine Arts in Prague (AVU) (led by MgA. Eva Cervena)
- 2019 - 2020 - Drawing and painting course for beginners, oil painting course for beginners and advanced, abstract painting course at Draw Planet studio, Prague
- 28/10/2022 - 03/11/2022 - « GUARDIANS OF DREAMS » - The International Contemporary Art Exhibition organized by M.A.D.S. Art Gallery in Milano (Italy) and Fuerteventura (Canary Islands)
- Jediná obrazová kniha ONLINE GALLERY (The only picture book of the ONLINE GALLERY) - Marcel Sitnik, 2022, powerprint, Prague